Shipping & Returns
At Sedation Resource, our goal is to make sure your order is right every time. We will do our job -- get your order out in a timely manner and provide you with excellent service. If you have questions, we'll try to answer them or point you in the right direction to find the solution. If you're not happy, we'll make it right.
Our Customer Service Team is available weekdays 8 am - 4 pm CST. Place orders by phone, fax, email or online. Our phone number is (800) 753-6376. Our fax number is (903) 662-4305. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Order online 24/7 at www.sedationresource.com.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1 business day via UPS.
- Shipping charges are based on method of shipment, weight and destination.
- Special shipping services are available upon request (additional charges will apply). These include: UPS Next Day Air and UPS Second Day Air.
- We do not ship orders COD.
- International orders, plus orders to Hawaii and Alaska, can not be placed online. Please contact us directly to place your order.
- International order expenses (such as insurance, duties and shipping) are the responsibility of the customer.
- Urgent orders must be submitted by 10:30 am CST.
Click on the link above to request a return or give us a call to obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number.
- Products must be returned in their original purchased form.
- Any returns after 30 days from invoice date are subject to approval.
- All returns must be in sale-able condition.
- Sterile products cannot be returned.
- A 20% restocking fee may be applied for approved returns after 30 days.
- Special order items and/or items that are noted “non-returnable” may not be returned.
Claims for missing or damaged items must be reported within 48 hours. Upon receipt of shipment, inspect cartons for any visible damage. If any parcel is visibly damaged, do not accept it. If any damage is noticed subsequently, notify the carrier immediately.
Check your packing slip to ensure the item(s) have not been backordered. When reporting, please have the packing slip and original packing materials available.